Dancing during the COVID pandemic has been challenging and face 2 face classes are still on pause.
These will be a different format from our normal classes and will be focused on solo dancing. Developing as a solo dancer in Lindy Hop is a real benefit giving you extra moves to enhance your partnered dancing and giving you a greater appreciation of rhythm. Until we are able to overcome social distancing we will be covering several solo routines.
How are we keeping you safe?
- Class sizes will be limited to maintain social distancing
- Spot marker will be used to help you maintain 2m. These will be placed 3m apart to allow for “drift” and mistakes
- All participants will be required to book in advance
- All participants will be reminded not to attend if they have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms
- Face covers will be required when using other areas of the facilities although will not be required when dancing.
- You will be asked to keep your mask on until you see your teacher remove theirs.
- All frequent touchpoints will be cleaned before and after class
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and all participants will be expected to use it before and after classes
- Participants will be reminded to not congregate in groups of more than 6 and to maintain 2m social distancing when arriving and departing classes.