Dancing during the COVID pandemic has been challenging and face 2 face classes have been on pause however, we are pleased to announce that classes will be re-starting in September.
These will be a slightly different format from our normal classes in that for our first course we will be asking participants to sign up in pairs and there will be no rotating throughout the class.
How are we keeping you safe?
- Class sizes will be limited to allow more room between couples.
- All participants will be required to book and leave contact details.
- All participants will be reminded not to attend if they have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms
- Although face coverings are not required we request that you wear them to check-in.
- All frequent touchpoints will be cleaned before and after class
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and all participants will be expected to use it before and after classes
- We also suggest that participants undertake a lateral flow test prior to your class.